MS Sidewinder2

Painless

If any Dogz who have not got a MSFFB stick want it then pass it on.  If not, then Yes please Mick!  I've got one but I've been looking for a spare for a while now.

While we're at it.....I've got FT's old Logitech G940 stick and throttle unit.  They both work ok.  I believe Jabo has the pedals for it too.  Perhaps we can re-unite them and....er.....I dunno, something beautiful can happen, lol.

Jabo; do you want the complete set? 

Mine gets the shakes and I have to leave cockpit tab out or look at stings and come back to make it go away in BOS. 

I haven't had the centering issue though. I have two sticks already myself, and a couple old game port one's for spare parts. 

• 2. Administrators
On 9/23/2018 at 11:25 AM, DD_Arthur said:

If any Dogz who have not got a MSFFB stick want it then pass it on.  If not, then Yes please Mick!  I've got one but I've been looking for a spare for a while now.

While we're at it.....I've got FT's old Logitech G940 stick and throttle unit.  They both work ok.  I believe Jabo has the pedals for it too.  Perhaps we can re-unite them and....er.....I dunno, something beautiful can happen, lol.

Jabo; do you want the complete set? 

If you're offloading the G940 Arthur, I'd be interested in taking it off your hands - My two Sidewinders are in good order but a spare or two is sensible.