hey Dangerdogz

we are starting a campaign on our server 24/7

all pilots that wish to fly must be registered on our forum by Sept 30

fly as red or blue but once registered you can not change all stats reset when you die so stay alive!

Come join us have fun and accomplish the missions. 90 day campaign, thousands of targets.

https://twcclan.com/twc-campaign-sign-up/

• 2 months later...

Hi, I've been trying to comment on the TWC Forum, some issues I've discovered when on their "TWC MISSION SERVER - Blitz!" But anytime I try to do anything on their site, I keep getting asked "If you are joining the campaign who is the leader of TWC." I've been through their roster, plugging in names to their question but all my answers are getting rejected. I've tried posting on their Non-TWC forum, but the same thing. I've tried registering, but it won't even let me register, it still asks the same question to which I have no answer to. Can anyone provide me the answer so I can register/post questions/comments on their forum?

• 1. DDz Quorum
10 hours ago, Padre said:

I did, it was rejected, as was as few other names from the roster. I even tried various forms of these names to no avail.

Weird, this was the only one I tried, and it let me register just fine! Mind you, I've tried it as a test for you, so it was a recent attempt!

22 minutes ago, FoolTrottel said:

Weird, this was the only one I tried, and it let me register just fine! Mind you, I've tried it as a test for you, so it was a recent attempt!

I decided to try it again, and copied and pasted the name you suggested and it worked! Thanks! My problem, I guess, was I was copying and pasting the names from the roster, which happen to be in "ALL CAPS." Apparently their system must be caps sensitive ?

• Like 1

• 1. DDz Quorum
1 hour ago, Padre said:

I decided to try it again, and copied and pasted the name you suggested and it worked! Thanks! My problem, I guess, was I was copying and pasting the names from the roster, which happen to be in "ALL CAPS." Apparently their system must be caps sensitive ?

Hm, I used copy/paste ... but from the 'Welcome to the forums' thread: https://forums.twcclan.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4039

Good to know, thanks for reporting it solved here!