Hy  everibody.

By a couple of weeks I have a problem ONLY on Danger Dogz   and British planes.   In 90% of the times I select to fly Red, I have to heavily correct the position of Rudder, and in a smaller measure the ailerons and elevator.  Rudder however  requires continous correction since it appears that cannot hold it. This is making impssible to fly. Just to make an example, pressing F8, and looking at the rudder it show an inclination of not less than 30-40 degrees on the right. Applied the appropriate correction, soon after the take off IT GOES AGAIN HEAVILY ON THR RIGT.

I need some help to solve this problem., a part from fliyng with 109'. 

I use a Logitech X 56 that I received free of charge by Logitech as a replacement from the SAITEK _ Logitech X 56, that had problems with calibration of the Joystick (rudder).

Thanks.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Very weird!

Ónly on the Dangerdogz Server? And only when flying Red? 

Got to do some thinkin' on this, because, yeah, it's weird!

Now what can be unique to the DD-server, is the wind. It varies in direction and strength (within limits).

But, that could not result in you having to mostly correct the rudder to the right...

Unless... what about your control assignment for Rudder Trim? 109 does not have rudder trim...

What if you have something assigned to it, so rudder trim is always offset to the right? 

It should happen also on other online servers, as they all have the same difficulty setting. You may not be troubled by it if 'Torque and Gyro effects' is switched off?

I dunno really...