All debriefy and things

Jabo

Huge thanks to all the Dogz for being such splendid company at the weekend, I had a blast.
The show was fantastic, the weather was sublime and the curry was tasty as usual.

Plenty of highlights to choose from, but if I had to be specific, probably the Battle of Britain film salute with four Buchons attacking the field from the south, three Sptifires to defend and all accompanied by the soundtrack over the tannoy. Wonderful stuff! All aircraft involved were actual stars of the film too (50 years ago this July).

I'll be putting together a little video again when I get some time later this week hopefully, so watch this space.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Didn't know that BluBear. Must have been a nice sight.

Thanks for the pic's Crash and Jabo. Must have been lovely to have seen everyone again. Both airplanes and spectators from the clan DDz

• 1. DDz Quorum
On 7/16/2018 at 4:53 PM, Crash said:

Some pix (quite a few of the spit formation were taken at 100th of a second :( )

1 for FunFlak.jpg

(...)

It took me quite a while to figure out these were the scale models!

I started wondering why the pilots we all in their closed cockpits ... and only then it hit me... lol

Great shot this... 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...