All debriefy and things

Jabo

On 7/13/2018 at 4:50 PM, BluBear said:

Curry done, more pics to follow soon

20180713_203557.jpg

As a rookie DD, I want Names to go with the faces with the faces(DDs and real)..so fess up you handsome bunch of blokes!

2 hours ago, Gypsy said:

As a rookie DD, I want Names to go with the faces with the faces(DDs and real)..so fess up you handsome bunch of blokes!

Here is a picture from 2016 where everyone is dressed in official DangerDogz clothes. Well, most of them. Me at far right.

dogsfamily.jpg

• Like 2

• 1. DDz Quorum
2 hours ago, Gypsy said:

From left to right: BluBear, Crash, Sid, Painless, Fenrir, Jabo. 

20180713_203557.jpg

These are their DD-faces, I do not know their real ones :sheepsmile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Now when the voices magically appear in my headphones, my imagination no longer has to picture some version of 007 ?????. Seriously guys, thanks.

My current profile pic is me at 19 and me now just might break the forums again ?!

20180623_225326.jpg

• Thanks 2

• 1. DDz Quorum
10 hours ago, Sweper said:

Here is a picture from 2016 where everyone is dressed in official DangerDogz clothes. Well, most of them. Me at far right.

dogsfamily.jpg

Just to be complete: From Left to Right Sid, Sqwuak, Jabo, FT, Crash, BluBear, Friar, Fenrir, Mrs. Ovy, Ovy, Painless' Dad-Mate, Painless' Dad, Sweper.

The shortlegged one is Painless... or did he just sink a bit?

• Like 1

• 2. Administrators

So the away team has successfully returned to the Enterprise (we all had names so that was OK).

Thanks to Painless, Sid, Crash, Fenrir, Blubear, Friar, Gec, Ivan and Tanja for providing excellent company for a weekend of aeroplane geekery. And to the hot German girl in the breakfast room at the hotel yesterday for the eye candy - down boy.

Thanks fellas

Jabo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I really enjoyed the weekend and thanks to the dogz that attended. According to the ATAG forum the was a demo of the DCS Spit in VR in one of the hangers. I will look through my photos later and put a couple up.

• Like 1