Spitty got bombs!

DD_Fenrir

• 1. DDz Quorum

... and drop tanks too in the latest patch to the OpenBeta! 

Plus the efficiency of the rads has been tweaked slightly so it's not quite so easy to overheat which I know some of you will appreciate - though prop hanging at full throttle is still not recommended!

For those not with the OpenBeta expect the patch to land within a week or two.

Screen_180704_225602.png

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DD_Fenrir said:

Patch has been pushed to Stable Release version - bombs, drop tanks and increased radiator efficiency now available to all!

OK, so the auto update did it's thing, but I don't see an option for the clipped wing.  When I launch the instant action takeoff in the Spit, although I am seeing a graphical representation of  the hard points to load tanks or bombs, my load out options still only show EMPTY as a choice.  What am I doing wrong?  Thanks

Nevermind on the bomb load out, found it.. still can't find the clipped wing. Not that I really want to fly it much, but just want to be sure the update took correctly.. ok, so I will quit padding my post count now ?!

• 1. DDz Quorum

You misunderstand Gypsy me old fruit; you own the clipped wing already! You got both when you bought the Spitfire.

What I mean is that if a mission made prior to this recent update had full wing available and you want to fly the clipped wing, you'll have to open the mission in the editor and either a) add a new plane unit and choose the "Spitfire MkIX CW" or b) select an existing full wing Spitfire unit and change it to the clipped wing.