Problem Accessing Forums

Gypsy

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems accessing the forums.  If (and when) I can get  it to log in, I cannot access the forums using the "Browse/Forums".  I have to kind of back door my way around and can eventually get to where I can either read or post.  I thought at first it was just a problem with my tablet version (Android) then I came to my PC using Windows 10 and I am having the exact problem.  This started for me after yesterday's flying session.  I see where others are still posting so I may be the only one having this issue. Thanks

• 1. DDz Quorum

I use Chrome. When I load the Dogz page for the first time today it says it's unavailable and won't load. I click the reload button I'm offered and it loads ok. Similarly refreshing the page works. A fault somewhere?

42 minutes ago, Sid said:

I use Chrome. When I load the Dogz page for the first time today it says it's unavailable and won't load. I click the reload button I'm offered and it loads ok. Similarly refreshing the page works. A fault somewhere?

I have been using Firefox and never had a problem. I just tried Chrome on my tablet and all I get is that the site is not working and can't connect. I  got here by looking at content I started. I can do work arounds but still no joy on just browsing forums. Guess I got a USA to UK issue on my end. Maybe because of the 4th of July ?!

50 minutes ago, Sid said:

Thats what I'm getting too.

I'm trying Window's Edge and I get the same issues.. cannot access the forums via browse only thru read/unread content or content started.. weird..

37 minutes ago, FoolTrottel said:

Got it here too, even on the iPhone.

However, a good old refresh, via Button or F5 and it's there... no real worries.

I will shoot an email Rog's way though ... 

Refresh works for me on every page except "Browse Forums". No biggie as I can always find a way in. You can try and hide from me but I will find you ???!

• Like 1

• 1. DDz Quorum
Just now, Gypsy said:

Refresh works for me on every page except "Browse Forums". No biggie as I can always find a way in. You can try and hide from me but I will find you ???!

Well, if Rog listens to me, then... and then, well... we will... 'cos - we gots the power you know - we knows where your house lives - sorry, can't say no more - it's all secret and shift, but we know, be sure!!

:sheepsmile::sheepsmile: