Hi Fatal.

Our squad Clod night is Thursday, where we fly on our own (public) server, we were almost in double figures last night.

I guess the reality is, the ten or so regularly active dogz are already dividing their time between 46, great battles, DCS and clod over multiple time zones; so any time for extra curricular activities is limited at best.

Sure we like to get involved in events when possible, like SofW for example but right now I reckon we just don't seem to have the time. 

We had been discussing whether clod was getting stale recently and thought about popping over to other servers for a change, but then FT makes some cool changes to our server and all is good again. ?

Thanks for the invite though, obviously it extends back to you. These are just my thoughts, no doubt some other mangy mutts will have their own stinking opinion. ?

S!

Thanks for the heads up Blu. I am working toward a SOW type event for as long as it takes to finish the war so to speak. We have added over 3000 targets to the map (SOW had 8000) and are making 5 versions if red rolls the map lines move north if blue rolls it goes south. If red wins again map is done war is over if blu wins twice then we can continue to England for a propper BOB campaign hopefully in coordination with another server like DD or Warbirds or ACG or ATAG.

We have R&R but until I get some kind of commitment or help from TF you lose you loadout and paintjob and that won't do at all.

So you guys stop by anytime as you are always welcome <S> Fatal

• Thanks 1