TAW - Tactical Air War

Any interest in this sort of thing? New campaign starting in "two weeks". I registered (Allies) just out of curiosity.

http://www.twomoreweeks.net/tactical-air-war-is-back/

Haven't read up on it to any detail. I know DD have a full plate of flying nights, so I am just throwing this out for chewing.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Sounds and looks interesting, though I have not looked into it, nor registered.

For me, it will probably be too early to join in, I need to spend some more hours in the IL2 boxpit I think... I am a n000b ...

Thanks for posting though, we may as well register there, and show up there irregularly ... and fly there in a similar way :shaunhb:

• Like 1

Just now, FoolTrottel said:

Sounds and looks interesting, though I have not looked into it, nor registered.

For me, it will probably be too early to join in, I need to spend some more hours in the IL2 boxpit I think... I am a n000b ...

Thanks for posting though, we may as well register there, and show up there irregularly ... and fly there in a similar way :shaunhb:

I didn't look at operational times. If it favors North American time, then that would be a problem for GMT folks.

Runs constantly. Join anytime.  Consult your stats to know what planes you're cleared to fly. 3 combat mission(+1CM) to replace a lost plane.

Ground attack tough, AAA is murder.

I'll fly anytime but only the odd GA attack or resupply flight when alone.

EDIT. A bunch of us are already signed up as Allied.

• Like 1

Just now, Perfesser said:

Runs constantly. Join anytime.  Consult your stats to know what planes you're cleared to fly. 3 combat mission(CM+1) to replace a lost plane.

Ground attack tough, AAA is murder.

I'll fly anytime but only the odd GA attack or resupply flight when alone.

I see that now about the times as I read more. Feel like a complete noob at times. That's what I get for staying out of the virtual skies for almost 8 years. Got a lot of rust removal to do ?!