Best night/day for BoX

Yes but the numbers for Tuesday evenings are a bit low to say the least and as I posted, if we go Monday or Wednesday I wont be doing HSFX on a Tuesday very often. Would the numbers go up if we went BoX on a Tuesday I havnt a clue :)

• Like 1

I like my IL2 and Clod fixes on Sunday and Thursday respectively, anything else is a bonus. Usually DCS follows Clod on a Thursday and Mondays often work for me with BoX.

However if the general consensus is Tuesday IL2 is getting low on numbers and people would prefer that to be a BoX night, i'd possibly be more likely to show.

One night of IL2 is enough for me these days.

• 2. Administrators

OK, so I've pulled the poll for now, as it appears we need a rethink. I'm sort of in agreement with the views above - there might be a case for dropping the Tuesday '46 session in favour of a BoX training/setup/co-op one instead. How many people do we get on a Tuesday on average - 6? 10? How many of those active have BoX as well? Maybe a straw poll of the active Dogz tonight?

4 hours ago, Jabo said:

How many people do we get on a Tuesday on average - 6? 10? How many of those active have BoX as well? Maybe a straw poll of the active Dogz tonight?

Red owns Box

Usually we get me, Sid, Mr P, Swep, Delta, Wingflyer, Artie (although he hasnt been there much lately)

Sometimes Ovy, FT,  BluBear, FunFlak, Alpha, Kira. (I do understand that real life can get in the way) Apology's to any missed out :) 

I will be in later ( your)  tonight 8:00pm or earlier for a short one, due time difference and having to:roadrage: go back to work. Your time change coming up will put every thing in place again. :salute: