Updated my list...

IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Bodenplatte - Premium Edition
IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Kuban - Premium Edition
IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Moscow - Standard Edition
IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad Premium Edition
IL-2 Sturmovik: Flying Circus – Volume I
Ju 52/Зm Collector Plane
MC.202 Series VIII Collector Plane

What would be nice is an automated tool that would show what a/c all people logged on to TS have on their PC's. Listing it all over here is nice, but really is of no value to me, hosting wise. :sheepsmile: And shift.

The U-2 is an excellent plane to fly.  Has a variety of loadouts including a lower wing mounted machine gun, bombs and rockets.  Great for both Night Witches type missions and just general scouting missions where you can deal some damage to small ground units and trains.  And it's remarkably maneuverable against even nimble German fighters.  Against a single fighter I have avoided being shot down several times.  With the rear facing gunner I can give an attacker a real "stinger".

You should consider it in my opinion.  But then I've always liked "Underdog" planes.

I has BOS BOM and BOK, all standard and the LA 5 because it's the only Russian plane I really like. I'll get the rest when my means catches up to my taste. (which overall is likely never ?)

• 2. Administrators

Hey Beebop,  long time no see. I'm gradually working my way through the collector planes as and when there's a sale so I will get to the U-2 and the Ju-52 in time - it's just that there's more mileage in the fighters for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum
On 6/23/2018 at 7:46 PM, fruitbat said:

The i16 and the E7 are really fun planes. Apparently theirs also a plane Sid likes a lot. Mig something or other....

There are quite a few others that do too now.....apart from Delta but that goes without saying.......

• 1 year later...

Recently added Battle of Bodenplatte and Flying Circus, pre-ordered Battle of Normandy and Flying Circus Volume 2.

On a side note, who would be the best person to talk to about the squadron?  Or is there a web page here about the squadron activities? 

It's been a while since I visited and the site has expanded a lot. 

I have some questions.  If someone could direct me or send me a PM or email that would be fine.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hi Beebop,

thanks for stopping by.

You still have Dogz status, so post where you like, try Jim's Place for starters to say high again.

I will PM you.

Cheers

Friar

Thanks for your help over on the IL2 forums ref mission building by the way.