Who has what

That must have been in 2009, no? I often thought about getting back in the game here, but wow time goes fast. I don't yet know how often I'll be able to fly with you guys, but I just bought the BoS and BoM premiums and wow I like it :) 

I got myself a T1600 too, now I wait a couple weeks to see if my excitement lasts, and think about buying track IR.

It's amazing for me to recognize so many names here, almost 10 years later! I remember Sweper joining for example, and here he is still posting as if time hasn't passed!

How is the state of the Dogz? Are there still regular coops? I guess that is what this thread is trying to organize on BoX, right? Besides that, is there a voice call server (teamspeak, discord) people use?

Sorry for the many questions!

Also, I live in Canada now (Vancouver), so that's a very annoying timezone for most of you.. Although I'm very flexible in schedule.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Ah, so that explains it... in 2012 you set out from Belgium to Duxford on your bicycle, and now in 2018 you've ended up in Canada... yes, that adds up fine!

So, now sell your bike, and travel around the area by bus, and thus hook up with Artie and Wingflyr, you'll find them at the front seat, and when you do, be polite and say 'Hi', and from me too ...

58 minutes ago, FoolTrottel said:

Ah, so that explains it... in 2012 you set out from Belgium to Duxford on your bicycle, and now in 2018 you've ended up in Canada... yes, that adds up fine!

So, now sell your bike, and travel around the area by bus, and thus hook up with Artie and Wingflyr, you'll find them at the front seat, and when you do, be polite and say 'Hi', and from me too ...

Damn FT, you made me laugh for real! Yea it was a challening bike trip, cycling over the north pole ...

@Sweper

Nice to to see you too mate, 

Sorry to hijack the thread a little guys

Hi Lothar  nice to meet you, Welcome to Vancouver:thumbsu:. If you happen to be on a transit bus and the driver has ddogz ears and looks like a simmer:roadrage:, Its probably Artie or I. Give us a Hi or a Hey Man! Hope to see you in the dogz sky's.:salute:

Mostly Burnaby North Shore routes as my depot is in Burnaby. In a couple of weeks  i have new runs near your area 43 UBC in the morning then 44 To waterfront. Afternoon  the 210 Burnard STN to north shore. Artie drives the 95 SFU to Burnard STN.

Hope to run into you some day, Not with my bus of course, LoL:thumbsu:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum
1 hour ago, Crash said:

Thanks Arthur, I need BluBear Fenrir Painless Kira and Sheriff to update the chart.

Oh and FunFlak and FT

Pre-Order IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad Premium Edition
Pre-Order IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Bodenplatte - Premium Edition
IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Kuban - Premium Edition
IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Moscow - Standard Edition
Ju 52/Зm Collector Plane
Early access IL-2 Sturmovik: Flying Circus – Volume I
IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad - Standard Edition

• 4 weeks later...