Just reinstalled and got this error

Hi Todd,

RoF is still being supported and works fine.  I think I've seen that error before.  Last year - or perhaps the year before that - I had to re-install the whole game and decided not to accept all the DirectX stuff offered by the game on the logic that I already had all this stuff installed by BoS on my machine.

Unfortunately RoF didn't agree with my logic and I'm pretty sure I had to go through the re-install again and make sure I accepted all it was offering me.

But.....it was a while ago and in the meantime I've lost a couple of teeth,  got more grey hair and become a grandfather; i.e.  I might be talking out of my backside!!:o

• 3 weeks later...

You using Reshade or that Flight Fx still?

My 1terabyte HD is trying to die with 800 gigs of installs.

Every boot it want to get a disk check, so I totally don't trust it atm.

So I took it out of the system, and ordered a new 2 terabyte one to replace it.

Hoping I can clone the old one before its dead.

I'm still using reshade 2.0 on RoF and  DCS.   I'd probably still be using it on BoX but when it went to 64bit I had to download the latest version.  Reshade 3.0 series is a lot easier to use than previous versions as everything can be done on the fly with sliders.

RGR Mine are all at 3.0 now except ROF it has the Flight FX in it still. I need to figure out how to uninstall it, and put in Reshade.

Once I get my drive sorted I will till then I guess research it.