Hello fellow flyers!

• 1. DDz Quorum

Sean, I've granted you access to the place where our Teamspeak information is stored: TeamSpeak server info

This way, you can talk to you, and you can talk to us.

On the main forum page there's an overview of the TS servers, who's active in there.

Sunday evenings we are on, flying the old IL2 1946. We are looking into getting us a true BoX evening, could be Tuesdays (also 1946 at the moment)

On Thursday's we are active with Cliffs of Dover.

I might be on TS Sunday sometime during the day ... 

18 hours ago, delta7 said:

ah good someone who might actually understand what Im saying !!!! mind if you are broad weedgie then I might have to translate for you mate !!!

No worries there, while I currently live in Glasgow I grew up in a few different countries and as a result have ended up with a rather flat English accent. Folks here assume I'm English, folks down south are just confused as they can't place it either.

Didnt make it on to TS last night, was recovering from my sisters Birthday celebrations and got an early night. Talking of birthdays Happy Birthday BluBear! And thanks for the welcomes :)

• Thanks 1