sale on

If you haven't got any of the Boseries then now is the chance to scoop something up in the sale.B)

I'd recommend getting Battle of Stalingrad premium edition.  At £30 or 33euro it's a bargain.  You get three maps and the most important planes in the multiplayer enviroment.  Also, in multiplayer you have access to the other BoX series maps of Moscow and the Kuban.

You'll also be able to enjoy another whacking 'gert update to the game around christmas.

https://il2sturmovik.com/store/battle-of-stalingrad/

Multiplayer now attracting between two to three hundred players during euro peak times throughout the week.  

Single player dust up on the Stalingrad map with settings on ultra on my ancient i930/gtx770 system;

All the 109's have their rear vision restricted by an armoured headrest. 

However,  there is an option to have it removed.  In the G2 and G4 you can also select an armoured glass headrest.

In multiplayer this can be made a server side option.

Given the choice most people will fly with the armour removed so you have some sort of rear view......and then moan when they get P.K'd.

Good luck Dave.   I've got a link to the manual here;

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/16752-il-2bos-user-manual-released-first-edition-english/

Also,  when you come to set up your controls you might want to read this;

http://dangerdogz.com/forums/topic/12440-bos-for-8-bucks/?do=findComment&comment=127297

• 2. Administrators
On 11/23/2017 at 1:06 PM, DD_Arthur said:

Kuban early access is discounted at the moment but I thought $69.99 might seem a bit of a fright!

On the other hand, with Kuban you get the Spitfire, FW190A5 and very soon the P39 and Douglas Boston.

Toughie......... 

Sorry, Arthur, I meant no additional discount - it's been $69.99 since the pre-release started - I will get it, but not this side of payday.

OK I added Moscow premium.

Last year I made the mistake of buying BOS premium and then the two collector planes. Doh!

If someone here buys the Standard BOS can I give them the serials to these two planes, Then later on if they feel the need give me a couple?

I tried to get them credited back immediatly, but I never received anything on the 190 I did the other, but its still listed as if I bought it it. :huh:

BOX planes.jpg

• 2. Administrators

I’m not sure how that would work Todd, as when you install the software it automatically gives you all the parts it knows you’re entitled too so somehow you’d need to transfer the licence to someone else. I’d have a word over on the BoS forum and see if there’s a way to gift something you don’t need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk