We need to talk...

DD_Fenrir

• 1. DDz Quorum
23 minutes ago, Friar said:

@Sid - don't know if you have watched the DCS 2024 and beyond video but the corsair and hellcat plus carriers and Japanese planes are coming....at some point

I have looked and it does look good. My interest now though is very much going to be something away from WW2, hence 'Cold War' and 'Vietnam' eras in DCS albeit on non relevant maps. At the moment the map situation isn't a problem for me but a dedicated Korea sim with Corsairs, early jets and potentially Bearcats, Tigercats, A26 Invaders, Sea Fury, Skyraider is what would do it for me. A DCS Skyraider and a Vietnam map would also definitely float my boat.

while BoX is dropping in numbers, I would like to keep one night dedicated to BoX ,either Tuesday or Sunday for the ones who still want to fly, I dont mind swopping one for the DCS  if that suits the majority.

I still dont think dcs is the answer, too many planes/map combinations and often different eras on same maps and no co-ops.