no permission

gec

• 1. DDz Quorum

Nick, I get the same issue, or a similar one.

This shows up in the 'Unread Content':

Capture.JPG

When I click it, this happens:

Capture.JPG

The link at the top is this http://dangerdogz.com/forums/topic/12942-skins-for-event/

I've been looking around, and I've seen that I can change a lot of settings ... but none that make sense regarding fixing this issue. Looks like the automatically generated announcement when one uploads a file to the vault gets put in an area where most of us have no access to. So, either switching off the generation of that announcement or granting access to that part of the forums would be a good work around / solution... 

But I dunno ... really. Haven't even dared to press the 'Get Support' button,  scared as shift I might wake up Rog :) -_-

18 hours ago, Jabo said:

Hi Gec,

Are you accessing the site via a mobile phone or tablet? I cannot get into that area via Tapatalk on my phone, but it works fine on my PC.

Oi Jabo.

Nope. Accessing (or better to say "not accessing") using PC :)

• 2. Administrators

For what it's worth, I can't get to that post either - looks like Delta has been able to post into the Announcements subforum but outside of the Propaganda Room, not sure how to go about fixing that but in the meantime the link to the skins is here.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Fixed.

Download manager had been configured to post a new topic when new files were submitted, however no forum had been configured to post in, so system was posting into the Announcements forum that does not exist.

Posts will now go into appropriate forums with {catname} as a prefix.

Files always were available though! It was just the announcement of their availability.