Spitfire Training Day

DD_Fenrir

Should this DCS Spitfire training night be held on  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should this DCS Spitfire training night be held on

• A standard DDz evening (Tuesday, Thursday or Sunday) in lieu of Il-2/CloD events
    • A different weekday evening
    • A Saturday afternoon/evening
    • Any of the above

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hi chaps,

Been mooted to have a DCS Spitfire training day/evening but before I can commit to some time to do this I need your input on when the best time to hold this would be.

I'm trying to best balance the availability of all people from all corners of the globe and also acknowledge that outside of standard DDz evening some have other commitments that don't look kindly on 'another evening in front of that damn computer!'

Also will need to know which versions you can operate within (v1.5.7 or v2.1Alpha).

Please vote and comment.

Many thanks

Fen

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum

Good show everyone, thanks for attending and bloody good job for making the progress you have - I know some you may feel that your takeoffs and landings are perhaps still a bit untidy but I came away from today confident you do have a firm grasp of the essentials and the rest will be a matter of finesse. That will come with practise, so keep getting in that glorious old girl and giving her a good workout! 

• Like 2