Spitfire IX template available

DD_Fenrir

• 1. DDz Quorum

Lctrl+ '

That should bring up the rearming window Snack. It now has new options to change livery (skin) and also the code and serial letters.

The skin above is actually only a blank with roundels, the codes are generated as on the fly and can be changed by users.

For example, for the aircraft pictured above I simply typed '9GQMJ627' and it arrayed the letters and codes as shown. The first two characters are the two-digit squadron ID code, the third is the individual a/c letter and the remaining 5 are the serial number

In 2.1 it works in both single and multiplayer, however, it is a function of the 'Ground Crew' menus and I can only be accomplished on the ground. I have noticed some multiplayer servers give you the ability to change skins and others disable the function.

• 1. DDz Quorum

For example, in an MP mission I have been building I spawned in an airframe looking identical to the one in the OP. By using the Lctrl+ ' menu I changed the skin to an RCAF D-Day late scheme but kept the codes.

large.Screen_170715_193925.jpg.e9c4fd4b9

I then - still in the same airframe - changed again to the full stripe RCAF scheme and changed the codes to a rather more famous Spitfire:

large.Screen_170715_194021.jpg.95ae03e06

Cool feature huh?

I can confirm that the host can disable the skin/code swapping feature as part of the server difficulty setting options.