Hosting

delta7

Id like to try out some hosting, on Tuesday it was quiet and FT kindly hosted even tho he was not flying but I would be willing to act as backup.

I have a few ideas id like to do but first id like some testing done so that I know I can host and pings are ok. If anyone would like to volunteer for testing then let me know what times you are available and if we can get 2 or 3 together than ill give it a go. Its many many years since I hosted so it is likely to be troublesome until I get it sorted out but hopefully we can work it out

Thanks , here are my thoughts from the thread about missions ;)

I like the missions to be roughly balanced , it annoys me when I get bounced by vast numbers of enemies in superior planes while I have to make do  with an underrated model

although I moan about russian shite and biplanes , I really dont mind them once in a while but like Pooka I prefer later war planes.

I dislike long missions cause if anyone gets shot down early then its a loooooooooonnnnngggggggggg wait untill others finish and land.

The best are SEOW type missions where we team up and take off together with a definate plan.........but then again .I suppose we could always read the breif tho on co-ops 

Ill look into the ip thingy once I get everything settled