• 3 weeks later...

by Admin (Philstyle)

It was my decision to close it (I pushed Reddog to put the lock on); a few main reasons:
1. SoW's position on TFS has been made clear now, we're just restating existing material

2. We run the risk of it turning into an echo-chamber for the few of us who have criticisms and still care. There's scarcely 200 people, max, playing CloD in its peak times now. Even if 10% of CloD players harbour strong criticisms, that's only 20 people, 10 of them probably posting here.

3. I'm hoping SoW can push in a new direction and leave CloD behind - A point I've made a few times already. The constant "dipping" our pokers back into the TF/ CloD fire is distracting us from doing that. TBH, as one example I'd rather be seeing, talking about and flying with ACG on your DCS server - which has some great missions btw, I just wish it was up more, and more folks were flying on it.

4. The recent "explosive" (nice phrase!) posts are hiding a lot more that could also be said. Some of it potentially very damaging. I wanted to cool the wheels before it escalates to that . . .