Wing Walking and more

T_O_A_D

I bailed out and walked across the lot after a long flight with my left wing missing a large chunk and on fire finished with rough landing no worse than normal LOL and stepped up on Jack's wing, then we took off. Desktop 01.03.2017 - 22.48.06.32.pngDesktop 01.03.2017 - 22.44.04.18.pngDesktop 01.03.2017 - 22.45.20.22.pngDesktop 01.03.2017 - 22.46.04.26.pngDesktop 01.03.2017 - 22.46.07.27.pngDesktop 01.03.2017 - 22.46.07.27.png

We did this twice. The first time Jack said that was one of my smoothest take offs. Then I started playing around and found my pilot's weight actually rocks the plane when walking on the wing. Did I change his center of gravity?

I checked the other WW2 birds the Spit is the only one I can walk up on the wing from the ground.

I have video of it and this is just screen shots of the video but its too late to compress and upload the vids tonight.

EDIT: I made a quick and dirty vid anyway.

• Like 1

Arthur, Yes, Yes,Yes, and No.

It was a hoot, and I added the vidio up top in the first post.

It makes me wonder if we will get the chance to swap planes are the tarmac and actually climb in.

Got to run off to work. Just barley got this quick and dirty version edited and compiled and uploaded while I slept.