Flying Legends 2017 Show News

Jabo

• Jabo pinned this topic
  • 2. Administrators

Just a reminder that despite Brexit and the US Presedential Election, Jabo Enterprises is still a 'thing'. Although the Store is not fully ready, feel free to order shirts, hoodies, mugs, caps etc by PM to me.

• 3 weeks later...

What a silly booking procedure! I can't select both days at the first booking schedule site. It seems I have to select saturday first than go back and book sunday individually. If I try to get a weekend ticket it only shows saturday's date. What?

Well well, booked :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2. Administrators

For anyone still interested, Shuttleworth's DH Comet and Percival Mew Gull have been announced as attending along with the Travel Air 'Mystery Ship' which was at the show a couple of years ago.

• Like 1

• 2. Administrators

Here's an idea chaps. Seeing as we've got fairly low numbers this year how about doing something wild and crazy? I suggest that we still do Friday at DX as usual, few beers and curry in the evening and then on the Saturday (wait for it) - we don't go to DX! Instead we go to Headcorn for their BoB airshow and see some different airyplanes! Back to hotel Saturday night, more tinnies and Legends on Sunday! What do you think? Might get to see some of teichman's Hangar 11 aircraft which you'll not see at Duxford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

Headcorn Bob airshow?

I am not sure whether that's a good idea, as on their website it states:

The Battle of Britain Air Show with attractions for all the family which include flight experiences, a funfair and stalls.

An airshow that includes STALLS? Well well, that sounds scary and nerve wrecking...

I would have added some words, like (...) and stalls and recoveries (...)

:pick_a_finger:

But, that's like a rather long drive from DX to HC isn't it?

Then again, the idea is a fine one... !

(Not that I will be participating, but I'll still voice my opinions .. )