My Iran Travel Report

rox

It happened in late 2012 but I've only started properly translating it from Croatian now. There's a lot of text and translating it takes a lot of time :(

https://mjesecdanauiranu.wordpress.com/intro/

Intro and first four chapters for now, about 25% of the whole text which is 100 pages, like a small book. Lots of photos, and I write in great detail about everything.

The first chapter is about the overland trip from Croatia to Iraq, the second two chapters are about Iraqi Kurdistan, the fourth chapter is about my first impressions and part of my experience of Tehran.

The untranslated chapters go on more about Tehran, then Esfahan, Yazd, Shiraz, Bandar Abbas, Kerman, Mashhad and again Tehran and the return trip home.

I hope to translate the rest before New Year.

Formatting is still work in progress, the header and some popup image captions are in Croatian because I imported the pics from the Croatian version.

Hope you find it interesting and insightful :)

• Like 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

I admire your free spirit attitude to life and adventure enormously Rox . As you report now and have reported before, ordinary people are decent enough but the " leaders" are not so it seems..........no matter where you go east or west.