Looking For Some Team Ka-50 Action

rox

Привет товарищи!

I've been giving the Ka-50 a lot of time lately and I absolutely love the thing. Most of all I favor going low behind enemy lines at very low altitudes and taking out SAM systems and other ground targets, the whole sneaking and sniping gig gets my juices flowing every time.

I would love nothing more than to decimate enemy assets in a team effort with someone else, so that we can designate and share targets via datalink and inflict the most damage. It's a lot of tense fun sneaking behind enemy lines, never knowing when you're too high or when that phantom AA missile will explode you without warning, always trying to strike the balance between the safety of staying very low and at the same time being able to see targets beyond ground clutter like trees and buildings.

There are a few servers where we can do this, one is DCS-NL, a freeflight/training server but with some deadly hostile ground units in the north of the map where I do most of my flying/training and usually attack the enemy airport at Beslan. Another is the popular 104th Phoenix server, which has a few mountain valleys with targets for the Ka-50. We can also use the DD server when/if it goes online for our own missions.

If anyone is into this with the Shark, hit me up here or via PM. If you don't know how to fly the Kamov or are unsure in how some systems work, I'll be more than happy to provide in-game instructions/training to the full depth of what I know.

I'm also happy to do other helicopter ops as well, although I have only the Mi-8, but will buy the Gazelle when it's discounted, and probably the Huey as well. I <3 helis.

Hey Luka, nice to hear again (good news) from you. I play DCS but with MiG15 & 21. Only spent a couple of hours trying to get the Ciornii Akula up and land without breaking it.

I am usually at DDz TS almost on a daily basis from ~7 CET ...give me a shout , i am contemplating the idea of data-link support

Zdravo !

Ovy

• 2 weeks later...