Saitek Driver Problem - Solved

Sid

• 1. DDz Quorum
Back to normal on a clean win10 64bit install  :) Using old 2007 vintage saitek drivers for x52pro stick and rudder and the windows generic usb driver for the 2 lever quadrants. Stick and rudder were recognised by the newer mad catz (saitek replacement) driver and programming software but the profiles wouldn't work in game. Levers weren't being recognised when the driver was being installed using the old or new saitek software so I plugged in the usb, went to device manager, selected the hardware that had appeared with the yellow triangle and installed from it's properties window by searching for compatible software on the computer. Had options for mad catz driver and saitek driver when i installed the second lever quadrant but ignored them and stayed with the generic usb driver. Works a treat. Old saitek programming software and away we go!! Probably took me 3 hours of searching and trying different suggestions, pleased it was something relatively simple.

• Like 2