Incorrect Keyboard Commands - Sorted

Sid

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ chaps

Not seen anyone else posting about this or heard it on chatter. I had a problem in the past few days where some of my keyboard commands were producing the wrong symbol eg. @ and " were reversed, so were £ and #. I think it was because of a windows 10 update but I haven't been around a week or so so haven't noticed it. Tried a different keyboard, same issue.

Looked online and found a thread that said downloading the regional language pack was the answer and will put everything back. I went into my settings, found the language setting was English US and that English UK is a downloadable option. I downloaded English UK for language and keyboard. This now replaces English US and worked a treat.

Cheerzen

• 2. Administrators

I'd be very unhappy if an update changed that setting. Mind you I already have the regional language pack installed (possibly because I'm using win 10 pro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1. DDz Quorum

It's about the Keyboard part that is relevant here, not the Language setting as such...

At the moment, I am running English UK for language, and United states International on the keyboard.

You can switch the language setting with a key strok: Windows key + Space

Maybe that's how it changed for you?