Little Stove

Tonar

I plan to have my cabin ready in August. I have found this sweet little stove in the UK which I am in the process of having made.   http://salamanderstoves.com/

Brando and Arthur  --  You live right down the road from them.  If you are on a beautiful Sunday drive through the English country side, maybe you could stop buy and put in a good work for a Yank.  (my alias is Mike Jasiewicz)

If I didn't fly with the Dogz, I am sure I would have had a hard time understanding the gentleman on the phone.  Thick accent and used funny saying I didn't quite pick up on.

It is hard to find a good small wood stove for a small cabin. This little honey fits the bill.  It will look nice tucked up in the Colorado mountains in a 400 sq. foot cabin.

post-315-0-42006300-1455031247.jpg

• Like 2

• 1. DDz Quorum

coal_littlewenlock_zpspby9uaga.jpg

Good for you Tonar, I love my Little Wenlock wood/coal burner. The piccie is a promotional one but mine is set in the same sort of fireplace but without the mantlepiece. It is a room heater but it keeps the house cosy if I let the heat circulate. Wouldn't be without it.

• 1. DDz Quorum

That is sweet Sid. I like how people put hem in pre-existing fire places.

Yep, small metal flue sealed up into the original brick chimney. Access plate few feet above for the sweep to get in with his brushes. Easy peasy.

You can't buy anything similar to this in the States?  Weird.  You should get 20% off their website prices too as you won't have to pay VAT as you're outside the EU.

Should help some with the cost of shipping.  My son bought his car from an outfit called Denbury Diesels a couple of weeks ago which is about 3 miles down the road from this place.

Did the guy on the 'phone sound like this?

• 6 months later...