Ddz Forum 10Th Birthday!

Jabo

• 2. Administrators

Yep, that's right - 10 years ago today (yesterday allowing for the time difference) the first Dog joined the forum - Perhaps unsurprisingly the first account belonged to Big Enk, other notables from Day 1 were BG, JensenPark and Delta7!

Perhaps a celebratory set of Tuedsay co-ops are in order?

Happy Birthday Dogz!

Jabo

• Like 1

• 2. Administrators

Eh?  Have the Dangerdogz got six years younger since I read this thread at lunchtime?

Yes, it's been kindly pointed out to me by one or two of the Dogz who are still in possession of their faculties, that I cannot count and in fact it's ten years since the forum started and not 15 as I previously said. So in fact I was five out and not six...aaaaah, I see what you did there....

wow...amazing.  I still remember my first words on line to you guys:  "hurry up and press ready you dumb son of a b...."

And to celebrate, I've decided to go to London in mid-March

March 12 for 3 days, then off to Malta for 3 days.

time will be limited - but will any of you clowns be around? (London that is...I don't expect to see you in Malta)

• 2. Administrators

According to Prof Google there is a London in Canada (in Ontario) and a further 7 in the US (including 2 in Ohio - one of which is in Madison county - presumably the one with all the bridges). So come on Kelly - which one are you visiting en route to Malta?

More seriously - I feel a Dogz day out coming on!

yes...London UK

I get into Heathrow at 9:35am and think I have much of day one free. Then meetings and meetings and more meetings.

Not sure where staying yet but will keep you all informed.

Will also come out for Duxford this year with my oldest, Jensen.

racking up the miles with the new job.  20k miles just in January.  yay  (sarcastic 'yay')

Yes...will be lovely to get reacquainted with you lovely gents.

Malta will be fun. In meetings for most of it but am hoping to get to some of the war sites...

Any chance anyone might be around London on March 12? I need a ride from the airport to downtown please.

(I fear making this public. I have nightmares of Mick at the airport in a beret and a horizontal white/black striped shirt yelling at the top of his lungs "Monseiur Kelly! Monseiur Kelly! Over here! " )

• Like 1

• 2. Administrators

FYI Kelly, here's the hotel we're using - http://www.expresscambridge.co.uk/

Show dates are 9th & 10th July

Tickets have to be purchased in advance here (no tickets available on the gate) - http://www.iwm.org.uk/events/iwm-duxford/airshows

(I fear making this public. I have nightmares of Mick at the airport in a beret and a horizontal white/black striped shirt yelling at the top of his lungs "Monseiur Kelly! Monseiur Kelly! Over here! " )

I assume the nightmare is that if he's ONLY wearing a beret and a stripey shirt. lol

FYI Kelly, here's the hotel we're using - http://www.expresscambridge.co.uk/

Show dates are 9th & 10th July

Tickets have to be purchased in advance here (no tickets available on the gate) - http://www.iwm.org.uk/events/iwm-duxford/airshows

I assume the nightmare is that if he's ONLY wearing a beret and a stripey shirt. lol

Well, wearing more than just a beret is a step up for Mick.

• 1. DDz Quorum

If staying in the centre of London you are actually better off using the tube (train that goes through tunnels under the ground) - not stuff that comes in a tube

do you know where you are staying?

@painless / fruitbat /sid - could be a friday night race night at my place and then travel into london together?