I Have Strayed

Tonar

• 1. DDz Quorum

So sorry,  

I have actually been playing a bit of world of warships.  

It is actually quite fun.

And no it is not because of Sweper.    :rolleyes:

Me too Tonar...and I still play World of Tanks. Warships is good fun (apart from the moronic morons that throw insults my way because I don't do what they want me to do and in World of Tanks I have the chat bar disabled because of the insults), especially when you land a salvo on another ship because you got the deflection shot right. Maybe all this plane flying has paid off and I have learnt something....

• 2. Administrators

Hell yeah.And that's why we don't allow the kiddies in here.

Assuming they would even want to play something that takes a degree of skill and practice to even get to the point of having one's ass handed to you that is. Not a huge amount in the way of instant gratification in simming.

And they are all 12 year olds

I think very, very few of them are twelve year olds.   Its just that if you're a rational adult its very difficult to understand how other adults can behave that way.  Children are much the most polite, sensible and well meaning members of all societies.

Its after we stop being children and take on the mantle of adulthood that it all goes tits up. 

• 2. Administrators

Hmm, you may have a point although judging by what Jess and Abby have experienced, they're capable of being pretty unpleasant to one another too. More so than adults I think. Perhaps I'm wrong though.<br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And they are all 12 year olds

I think very, very few of them are twelve year olds.   Its just that if you're a rational adult its very difficult to understand how other adults can behave that way.  Children are much the most polite, sensible and well meaning members of all societies.

Its after we stop being children and take on the mantle of adulthood that it all goes tits up. 

i'd disagree m8. 

i think kids are better suit to games than we r and do stuff much easier than we do so they do not appreciate our effort that we need to do like we do. f/e Ivan, my son sat for the first time in 109 and after half an hour of explanation he took of and landed it with no problems. Like Spit, 109 is not easy to land. He did it. 

als i remember my self being much better in games when i was younger than now. 

So i think they have this advantage now. but what i do not like is disrespect cause everything seams easy to them.

that's why i do not like to argue with younger.

just my 2 cc