Bos For 8 Bucks

Is this what you bought Mayhem?

https://www.g2a.com/il-2-sturmovik-battle-of-stalingrad-cd-key-global.html

'Cause this says its the standard game with 8 planes.  If it is then I'd get in touch with G2A and ask for another key to the standard game.  What you've got is supposed to be for the Russian market only. 

Mayhem is right.

there is something wrong with the offer. Initially i thought i had to finish some missions to get the other planes but Mayhem's post made me open the ticket. After three days G2A returned the money.

so basically please do not use the link i've posted cause it's wrong.

my apologies for the inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello gec! Ok update. I went through the laborious process of using the G2A resolution center. After several exchanges with the seller, and after providing them with all the info they wanted (too much actually) I was finally issued a refund. I still have the start edition game key registered to my il-2 BOS account so I basically got the game for free. However, thinking this might be just the case with this one particular seller, and getting tired of waiting for responses, I purchase a second copy from another seller through through the same sales page. Result was, the same thing, start edition key. The sales page clearly states 8 planes included and says nothing about start edition which to my knowledge seem to be only available in RUS.

This was just a matter of deception, or perhaps ignorance on the part of G2A and the sellers and not gec's fault at all. I got a free copy of the game out of it, though I'll have to unlock the planes through single player accomplishments. I have a second unused key for this "start" edition, so if anyone wants it, I'll be glad to donate it.

yes. i got my refund quickly. i bought the game again on Kinguin for 24€ but again a Start edition. It took 10 days for them to answer my complain and only when i gave them negative feedback on their site. Still waiting the resolution of the problem.