'46 In Canada!

Shadow

Well,

I went to an EB store and no luck.....the poor bugger iin the store couldn't even look it up on his system (crashed) so I just left.

By the time I got home the other EB store that is within driving distance couldn't tell me either because they had just shut the system down for the evening (I called from home).

cant squeeze blood from a stone....poor guy behind the counter cant give me what he doesnt have.............trust me I tried.

Went (and called) several EB stores in my area this morning....no luck....not even on any "coming soon" lists.

I guess I'm just gonna have to beg one of our UK mates here to do the deed for me.

Where the hell is this cd rom shop located anyway? Does this joint just ship to Canada, or will they send it to the colonies as well? Hmph. EB doesnt have it in Ga. either damn it....hell, htey just have a small shelf with the remnants of PC games anyway. They used to have a whole wall full of stuff for computers, so I have no idea when they will get it. Ill keep checking walmart to I guess. I hate ordering stuff with a credit card cause I never know what the hell is gonna happen.

I dont wanna be the only guy without it though........and I want all that neat new stuff to damn it. Ubi does have a rather odd way of marketing products.