Petition: Calling For Saitek Drivers For Windows 10

slicker55

Hi Guys,

A number of us are caught up in this ridiculous situation - Saitek Controllers not functioning properly after upgrading to Windows 10.

Today, I emailed a personal contact who holds a responsible position at Saitek UK.

I have explained that I am writing on behalf of myself and fellow members of this forum who are effected by this issue. I have asked him to confirm if Saitek are aware of these issues and, if they are currently working on new drivers and HUD software, when it will be released.

I will provide an update as soon as I receive a reply.

In the meantime, something we can do is take a few minutes to sign this on-line petition - who knows... this may just 'do the trick'....

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/933/160/890/

slicker55

(petitioner #300)

:)

• 4 weeks later...

Have you downloaded the beta drivers?  

I just installed them 2 days ago.  Only played Il2 for about 10 minutes to test out my Win 10 setup and my x55 seemed ok.  That's not much of a test though.  But there are beta drivers available..

In my previous post I said that I had just installed them.. ;-)

Sent via Galaxy Note 4 with Tapatalk.

Not sure what you're getting at... thought the link would be useful to others and mentioned I was also testing. Anyway, it seems to be working fine... tested with ROF approx 4 hours - no issues... H.U.D software also seems to be working properly now (as it was before the upgrade to windows 10) - thanks again Snacko for telling me about the beta... I was starting to get really peed off with Saitek not addressing the issues sooner. May also be worth me mentioning (in case others are wondering) that I followed the instructions very carefully and didn't have to set up any of my controllers again. I think the key is to make sure that when you plug the controllers back in after the reboot that you use the same USB ports.