Printer Issues Windows Vista

Sweper

Yes I know, but it is not my printer (HP something) or pc, lol. I borrowed it from a neighbour and printed my hotel booking from a internet site (easyJet) and it worked in both color and greytone on my pc. So I am fine.

My neighbour has a laptop with Vista and it does print word documents and such, but not from any internet sites. The printer clearly shows its precence in the tool list below and I can configure it in Proparties and all that stuff. But it just wont play with their pc on internet sites. When I looked into propartys it had qued about 8 documents from different internet sites that it refused to print.

It is a USB thingy and I tried to change ports but no difference. And yes, it did work recently but just quit the other day...

Any suggestions?

I did not check the status of the first one, but I deleted all queued "documents" in the list. Then I tried to print a words document, and it worked fine. Tried again to print a document from an internet site, by right clicking, and nothing happend except it remained in the queue list. I deleted it again, but still no go. The first queued was a map print-out from google maps, me think. Second and third too. Then I tried something else that did not have a print option embedded, but no luck.

Another question. How do I use the Ctrl-Alt-Delete command in Vista? I like to se what is running.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Which browser is he using?

Try Firefox/Google Chrome/Opera and see if that allows printing?

Vista has probably got an ancient version of Internet Explorer, it should be buried without ceremony really, got more holes in it than my cheese cloth briefs :D

Which browser is he using?

Try Firefox/Google Chrome/Opera and see if that allows printing?

Vista has probably got an ancient version of Internet Explorer, it should be buried without ceremony really, got more holes in it than my cheese cloth briefs :D

Asked them today and they are running Chrome.