Scrimmage?

• 1. DDz Quorum

Grand Scrimmage, loved it... !

Well, it was very special to me, as I flew for the other side.... 

Very different to be de-winged by Fenrir, instead of him winging me .... 

Though my favorite moment was a PK on Tolwyn, on a secondary head-on, where the first one damaged me more than him  :)

(Apart from an AI-pilot git that one of my AI B25 gunners got, that was the only damage I managed to do this mission)

But you guys worked us over good and back and forth, repeat, repeat  ... grand show...

We ... well, all of us but me actually ... did admire your teamwork... 

Great job guys.  You took it to us again.  Thanks for the good showing.  A special thanks to FT for lending a hand and taking a beating with us.

Outstanding opening attack, gentleman.  While I didn't get to see your initial strike, I did see the aftermath upon my return home.  Quite impressive.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Cheers Spartans !

Thanks for the opportunity to fly against your guys and a low down dirty traitor. lol

Thanks for helping to make it a fun match FT ! ; )

So what about arranging a pure dogfight match as per your suggestion Bishop ?

Well flown Tolwyn, Fen, BB, Sid ................. And you I suppose Arjen : )

P.

Very fun!

And yes, good work on that kill, FT.

I realized that I turned too late for a good set up. I wasn't agressive enough.

Definitely should have come around faster. Result probably would have been the same, though. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

right now everyone is taking a little break before the AGC starts back up in little over a week.  We will definitely make the dogfight happen, but currently I have no guesstimate on when.

Speaking of the AGC, you guys should volunteer a pilot or 2 (or 3... but not 4) to represent DD in the next AGC.  8 weeks, 4 types of events, custom plane choices with virtual cash to buy new ones.  It would not be us vs you, but rather every man for themselves. DD would get the bragging rights of being the first squad outside of the Spartans to ever take the title though...  if you can.

If you have any brave pilot(s) with time [being the factor] to spare, we'll fill in the details and offer any help along the way.  It's a great time and every pilot to ever compete has improved their flying abilities throughout the season.

We race, we shoot, we furball and this season adds a new 1v1 event so it's a rush, to say the least.

Red Rover Red Rover, send a Dangerdog over!

• 1. DDz Quorum

RGR Bishop,

"AGC" sounds a little like the old Joint Ops "Top Gun" competition in which some of us Dogz have competed .

Would you mind putting up a separate post advertising the event, perhaps with more detail about the exact format ?

We might just have a few who are interested......

P.

Well, I spent the time to type out an entire description of the format, explanation, and invite only to have some link window pop up that would not let me add a link or cancel/close the window and the result was a loss of my entire page.  I don't have the will to repeat the process at this time and I can't seem to even add a link to the AGC page that explains everything. 

/shrug

we tried, right? 

• 1. DDz Quorum

Well, it does work.... link to AGC page at 191 Spartans  :icon_sunny:

Maybe it  works a bit different than you are used to?

(What I do is type the text 'link to AGC page', select that piece of text, make sure I have the link copied to clipboard, then press insert link button - that's the 9th on the 2nd button line, the line that starts with B for Bold- ... and paste the link in there ... )

Thank you, but I'd guess pasting is disabled for me?  Every time I hit CTRL V or select the paste button above (or even R click) the cursor flickers and nothing comes out.  I then hand-typed the address and as soon as the system recognized it was a link, it popped up a link box but both the OK and CANCEL options were grayed out.

It happened in a previous visit of mine as well with a different link.

I do appreciate you posting the link above.  If I work up the energy to type it all back up on a new post, would you then be so kind as to slap it in under my post so people can visit?