Scrimmage?

• 1. DDz Quorum

Just to clarify Bishop, can you guys make it to any of our weekday coop sessions ? For instance today at 7pm GMT.

If that is too early in the day for you guys then it would have to be on a weekend like we just did.

Any ideas chaps ?

P.

Unfortunately, that is too early for us with more than 1/2 of our crew still at work around that time.  Also, we typically run a league during the week (a brilliant league I must say, most modestly, of which you gentleman should send some representatives for next go-round) .

Perhaps we could show up near the end of your coop evening and play with your night owls...

Just to clarify Bishop, can you guys make it to any of our weekday coop sessions ? For instance today at 7pm GMT.

If that is too early in the day for you guys then it would have to be on a weekend like we just did.

Any ideas chaps ?

P.

7 GMT? We hardly start a warm up dogfight map prior to 8 GMT, and co-ops even later. Almost at 8:30-9 GMT some times. The idéa of starting off with you guys at the end of a co-op night sounds ok with me. I am getting old and tired quite early so no guaranties from me :)

No swoop, 7 pm GMT = 8pm BST, remember dear? ; )

Ok Bishop, perhaps all of those ideas are possible. Let's book another base raid Sunday ?

That I assume that is 7pm DZT .  Friar please correct me if I am wrong.   :)       

http://dangerdogz.com/forums/forum-43/announcement-1-world-clocks-dogz-time-too/

OK.  I have the map prepared and available for download from our File Library.  I tried to paste the address here but apparently that's not an option for me.  Perhaps Ambassador Sid will grab it and bring it over.

It's Called "Fury Of The Fleet".

It is another attrition so last team standing wins (score no county... except for personal bragging rights).  There is a land base with each of the following planes:

P-40M x 6

P-38J x 6

SBD-5 x 6

Tomahawk IIb x 6

A6M3 x 6

BN52 x 6

Corsair IV x 6

F6F-5 x 6

F4F-4 x 6

B-24 x 3

In addition to that, there is a mobile aircraft carrier with an additional (20) A6M2s and (10) BN52 on each side.  Kill the ship and you kill the enemies reinforcements.

It is a Fog Of War map so again ships count as radar.  Sinking enemy ships blinds your enemy.

While this may seem like a lot of planes, it's less than 1/2 of the amount of our last battle.

Note: There are 2 additional carriers (1 red, 1 blue) in the far corners of the map.  They are strictly for spectators and can only spawn CW-21s with no ammo.

If you have any questions or have any issues, let me know.  Otherwise, we'll see you Sunday!

• 1. DDz Quorum

Perhaps Ambassador Sid will grab it and bring it over.

It's Called "Fury Of The Fleet".

If you have any questions or have any issues, let me know.  Otherwise, we'll see you Sunday!

I will. Looking forward to it!