• 1. DDz Quorum

Hello all!

Quick reminder that this coming Thursday (9th April) is Cliffs of Dover night; we'll be in the Dangerdogz server doing general revision, practise or introduction to any aspects of flying the various types, plus having a muck about as is the usual DD's modus operandi.

Anyone with specific questions regarding particular a/c should post questions here beforehand to allow those of us with some knowledge to do some research and ensure we aren't talking borrox when we proffer advice!

Looking forward to it chaps!

I would generally like some 109 flying against humans when playing on Dogz server, as we are RAF on SOW. This doesn't imply that I want to drag anyone else who doesn't want to into flying Blue, but it's a big part of the game that I want I personally to explore a bit more, and an added challenge for the rest that are flying Red (or not, as I barely know anything about flying a 109 in CloD). So expect to see me in Blue frequently on Dogz server.

• 2. Administrators

The only way I've found to make the thing show up in advance is to make it a 'ranged' event ending on the day in question. If you look at the event it says the 9th. Is there any alternative?