Nvidia Control Panel Setting

Hellooo

Does anyone know what controls text qual and land shading, (in game video options for clod) in the nvidia control panel settings 3 d settings option its for th nvidia 980 I can't seem to get a crisp picture on my 40 inch TVs I noticed there was a slight improvement when I adjusted the above in game options and was wondering if I could fine tune it in the nvidia control panel seetings

Cheers

Confused . Com sharkster

Well it depends if I hook it up HDMI to HDMI then it's 3840x2160 but limited to 30 fps I can get it up to 60 fps if I hook it up display port to HDMI, and any resou.ution up to 2560 x 1440. O and I am sitting a it 2 inche's away from it

• 1. DDz Quorum

Native resolution should give the clearest images...

Is it capable of presenting you a clear picture at close-up, I mean... you call it a "TV"... Usually, one sits a tadd further away from a TV than from a monitor...

What brand and model is it? Have you looked at reviews for it?

It's a Philips Ultra Slim 4k Smart TV model number 40PUS6809

If I run it at native res then it is limited to 30FPS as I have said and the writing is so small it's hard to see.

As for the DSR I have looked at it but do not really understand it . Do I just tick the box next to the 3 x ? And then the game does everything else automatically or do I have to change anything else manually

Be the Tech Guru FT

It's native res is 3840x 2160 by the way FT

• 1. DDz Quorum

The DSR is something the video card does... the game will follow that.

Try some settings, like factors at 3x and smoothness at 33%, I saw a nice difference in CloD mainly, smoother pictures etc...

Just try and see what works for your setup, mind you, I guess too high a settings may make your video card struggle...

As far as the other issues:

Found this: here

Hi Johann,

This TV only supports HDMI 1.4, and that's what I'm using. It does not support HDMI 2 and that's why it only has 30Hz refresh rate when in 4K,

Thank you.       

But, there is some firmware update that could be of help: here

Found it all in this thread: here

Hope it helps ya!