Re Realistic Red Bomber Base Server Spawn Point

I have to congtratulate you Dangerdogz,your Server on Cliffs Of Dover iL2 is the best,my friends and I love it,it is really well laid out,and the Ai you have within it are very well planned.

May I ask a big favour though,with the onset of the new and up and coming Team Fusion Wellington,would you consider opening up 'North Weald' as a Red bomber spawn point?

The reason I ask this is,my friends and I would like to enjoy a realistic bomber base and North Weald is ideally situated in the part of Britain where bombers would have been sited.It is far enough up North on the map for bomber crews to get a realistic altitude before heading over into enemy territory.This simple alteration to your server would make your server even more inviting to us bomber boys.

It would be really nice if this could be made available to the Blenheim IV in the first instance so we can all get aquainted with the new air base before the release of the new TF Wellington.

In the mean time,I thank you for giving us all a cracking great server,it is very much appreciated guys :salute:

• 1. DDz Quorum

Thanks for the compliments Andy!

And welcome here!

Now that server of ours was never meant to be used by anybody outside our squad, its password got kinda out there, apperently ... lol

(Are you member of the 615 squadron by any chance? I know they are actively using the server.)

As it stands now, there's no problem you using the server, it's nice to see people are having a good time, and as long as your activities do not interfere with our groups activities, all is good.

For now anyways, as everything I state here is as a member ...(I am not the boss around here, so things might change...)

Your request sounds like a good idea, I see no problems implementing it, so... keep an eye out for the new base.

Have Fun!

Hi FoolTrotel,yes I'll come clean I am a member of 615 Squadron,and yes a lot of our chaps use your server,as it is one of the only servers available,that looks after bomber pilots i/e has Blenheim IV spawn points,and we really appreciate your positive stance on this,so thank you very much sir.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Okay, North Weald is a base now.

Apart from the Blenheim, it's also got Hurricanes if you need cover, and the Tiger Moth if you need training :)

Have Fun!

Note: The base is outside of the 'Battle Area', I do not know what kind of consequences that could have ... 

• 2. Administrators

Welcome to the pound Meaker - we've been noticing the 615th around the place so it's great that you've decided to stop by and introduce yourself. Pull up a kennel.

~S~ Jabo

P.S. Although it says 'Administrators' over to the left - I'm not in charge either.

Hi Jabo,thanks very much for making us feel welcome,I must point out actually,when we fly on the Dangerdogz server in Blenheim IV's we're actually flying our very own bomber Squadron,that of 82 Squadron,615 is one of our fighter Squadrons,complex ain't it? :icon_confused:

The server is superb for teaching new guys how to fly the Blennie,how to use the two Autopilots and also how to use the bombsight,and having North Weald open now is even better as it's far more realistically located for serious bomber sorties.

Gents we thank you,and are indebted to your kind hospitallity :thumbsu: