Me Fall Off Me Chair!

• 2. Administrators

To be fair BA, the Albi was seriously nerfed, and the Camel was to uber, and i aint no luftwhiner!

So Arthur, what do you think of the fm fixes that people have been asking for for the last 5 years, worth the amazingly almost geological long wait?

We have waited a looooooong time for this and yes - at last, the game is not held to ransom by the over-uber performance of two planes; the Camel and DR1.

In the early hours of this morning - when my internet was fast enough to go online - I actually managed to run away from a Camel in a DVa.   Hurrah and merry Christmas!!

Am now taking bets on how long it will take to fix the overall wobbliness of planes in BoS.  Will it be the full five years again? :angry:

• 2. Administrators

link to a 4k Rof shot....

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/thefruitbat1/2014_12_22__22_59_28_zps83446b68.jpg~original

have to download it to view it properly though its about 5 meg.

RoF does look very pretty in 4k.

link to a 4k Rof shot....

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/thefruitbat1/2014_12_22__22_59_28_zps83446b68.jpg~original

have to download it to view it properly though its about 5 meg.

RoF does look very pretty in 4k.

Sry to highjack this thread guys, but i'm trying to download that 4k image and it doesn't let me. The download link just does nothing.

I've been doing some offline RoF flying lately, and what i'm interested in is those small engine gauges you have in the lower left corner. all i've managed to do is get those enormous gauges on the bottom of the screen. and that's just ridiculous. on the other hand finding compass somewhere under pilots feet or temperature behind the stick can be sometimes challenging even with TiR.