Flaming Cliffs 2

Fireman

I had FC2 all tricked out with mods and it looked pretty sweet before I got FC3 on sale (and have yet to fly it). So when you get one make sure you look up some mods for it.

Oh and don't quote me but I believe you also need FC Lockon installed to be able to install FC2. Also FC2 has a limited number of installs (unless you properly un-install it). That is from what I remember

Yea, I would suggest also checking out Falcon 4 BMS. It runs fine on practically all computers and is free. (You just need the original Falcon.exe which I can send you)

Here is a video that will show you how to install, and get up and flying in 1 hour. The video is just 1 hour, but it might take you more than an hour of watching it, pausing it and then practicing what you learned in the game.

If you are interested in that I can give you more info on the download and install procedures.

I have falcon...it was my first online flight sim (was a member of the freebirds before all the modding got crazy)

I am learning fC1

but figured I might as well learn with FC2 since my machine will run it...

how did u end up with a spare copy crash?

I had hoped thier official site would have a downloadable (it does, it just doesnt seem to work...i cant add it to the shopping cart)