Dcs Sale

CaptJackG

I only see one listed... it is for $11.99

They also have the Focke-Wulf Fw 190 and the Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst  for $39.99

Those are the two I will probably pick for my backer planes from the Kickstart project.

I am just hoping that they get the gauges to export to Helios (someone is working on it)

• 1. DDz Quorum

TF-51D = free with DCS World, full professional flight model,no guns, no gun sight, no ordinance carrying capability

P-51D = payware add on module, full professional flight model, 6x .50inch heavy machine guns, K-14 gyro gun sight, and capability to carry 2x500lb bombs and/or 5" HVAR

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hi Goth,

There's a Single Player 'Challenge Campaign' which basically pits your airmanship with the Pony with flight courses, bombing, strafing and dogfighting skills tests; whilst not a historically based campaign it is diverting if not fun but can be bloody frustrating! A series of 'Instant Action' missions are also available plus a variety of downloadable user created missions and some great multi-player servers dedicated to P-51/Fw-190 action, Dogs of War (DoW) coming instantly to mind.

Be warned though; any skillz you had in Il-2 do not automatically translate across and you'll have plenty of new habits to learn and some old bad habits to try and un-do! 

No other flight sim has kept me so absorbed and interested in just flying the damn airplane; for that alone it is worth every penny.

• Like 1

Hey Fenrir

Is there a PDF manual on procedures for the P51?  If there is one on our computer after we have the plane activated, I can't find it.  I know I saw a Youtube vid about the steps to start one but I would rather read about it than watch a vid over and over to get it right, etc.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hey Fenrir

Is there a PDF manual on procedures for the P51?  If there is one on our computer after we have the plane activated, I can't find it.  I know I saw a Youtube vid about the steps to start one but I would rather read about it than watch a vid over and over to get it right, etc.

Don't know if it comes with but there's definitely a downloadable one, found here: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/documentation/dcs-p-51d_flight_manual_en/

Already have the Stallion, when it forst came out got bored noone to play with put in the stable.

Broke down and bought the three $4.99 birds though the other night.

If I get to playing it more with humans I might break down and buy the sabre and the 190 but thats all I'm interested in ATM till the 109 shows up.