Re-Installing Il2 Now

Deputy

Geez! Thought you guys all forgot about me! :salute:

I got IL2 installed again. Was VERY weird to do. I read up about installing it into Win 7. Had to do some real weird stuff to actually get the install to work. It kept hanging at about 3/8ths install. Now I am having problems patching it. Seems I can't get registered at Mission4Today.com. Sent in registrations for two different e-mails and neither one has gotten a response. Is there any presence from those guys on this website? What version of IL2 are you guys using? I have 4.09b1m installed right now. Wanted to get up to the newest version.  

• 2. Administrators

Don't sweat over patching it Dep, just follow the instructions in post #3 and you'll be fine.

Jabo

Hop onto TS tonight if you need help. FT or me or someone will be around to lend a paw.

Well I found a monster patch that brings it up to 4.12.2m. Is that okay? Also, for some reason I can no longer enable swastikas. The mod I had doesn't work any more. Any fixes for that? I like to be historically accurate.

Also, for some strange reason I am not getting notifications. My e-mail is right and I am following this topic. No idea what's up with that.

• 1. DDz Quorum

As for the notifications, maybe check your junk mail folder?

4.12.2m is the way to go, though you will still need the HSFX 7 installation..

As for swastika's: once you've installed HSFX 7.02 completely, it will be available via Jsgme... no need for any old seperate Mod...

(Except for one, the G11)

Try considering clicking that link in post #3.... and follow the instructions in there to get up to speed...