Our Clod Server: Changes To The Currently Running Mission

• 1. DDz Quorum

Just finished a good 'scrap' on our server, all on me own... 

Took off from Gravesend, in my trusty old beaten up Hurricane.

Steered south, and climbed, climbed, climbed. Up to some 27600 ft.

So, near English point, radar reported a raid of Ju87 's was heading for like Canterbury.

I steer towards them... loosing altitude, and going 'fast' ... lol

Just close to Canterbury I caught up with them, to find they were covered by 110's. 

As the 87's were diving already, I decided to kill some 110's.

So I did! 

Could get like one B&Z attack in, but after that, energy advantage had kinda gone. Hurricane for teh win!

In the end, I think I got four of them venting, I took some hits from their rear gunners.... 

So, ran out of ammo, broke off, luckily, they all appeared to have an acute case of 'Heimweh', and they all kept running east.

I landed at Gravesend...

The score list showed I got 2.00 kills.

Like, I always do prefer DD_Gits around me, but this was a good one for a lone_wolf scrap!

• Like 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

There always seem to be guys flying on our server have we had many donations? I know that some have given.

Yes, probably, in the last half of 2015, AKA_Goshawk, Loco, Fatal and 615-Kev have donated.

Not sure whether it all was because of the server running... but still.... see here

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hardly any in terms of the usage it gets then. Not that we can do much about that beyond asking politely.

Well, there's also the fact the bar is all green currently, and it's titled '2015' ... so that will not really 'motivate' people to donate, would it?

I don't know, whether other non-Dogz are on it or not it still costs us the same amount, at least we have received some donations.

How many servers have we all frequented in our online flying lives and not contributed a dime towards them?

The server is much more fun with the added incentive of going against 'breather' 109s and with such a small community, I wouldn't want to alienate people from flying CloD, it's just started getting good!

My tuppence worth, for what it's worth...  :salute:

• Like 1

• 2. Administrators

Hardly any in terms of the usage it gets then. Not that we can do much about that beyond asking politely.

Well, there's also the fact the bar is all green currently, and it's titled '2015' ... so that will not really 'motivate' people to donate, would it?

Already sent a PM to Rog asking for an update on the size of the pot and how much we need for this year - Once I have that I will reboot the thermometer - I'll switch it off for now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gents, thanks for keeping this server alive! Having loads of fun getting roasted on it recently. :)

Is there currently a way to donate?

Cheers,

NobiWan

Greetings NobiWan!

Thank you for your appreciation, glad to hear our server is being enjoyed by so many.

You should be able to donate here: http://dangerdogz.com/forums/donate/

Hope to see you in the skies over the Channel sometime soon  :salute:

Thanks for your kind words! :)

My mates and I are on the european server, usually wednesday nights...

If you see me there in my 109, please have some mercy... :icon_redface::)

Cheers!

BKr_NobiWan

A nice man indeed!

Thank you for the support, it is very much appreciated.

Which server do you use?

The US one or the Euro one?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm a beghinner in CloD online.Is extraordinary your effort to maintain the current interest in this game.

Thanks for the opportunity to have free acces  on DD server.

FT all respect for effort. :salute:

Dan

P.S  Sorry for my poor English !

Hi Dan, many thanks for your kind words and don't worry, your English is far better than my Romanian!  :thumbsu:

Glad to hear you are getting use out of our Server, it seems to be quite popular and we are happy to be part of keeping this great community and sim alive.

Although technically free to use by all, it does of course incur costs for us, so if you like what we are offering and want to see the server running for a long time, perhaps you'd consider making a donation (however big or small) at some point.

http://dangerdogz.com/forums/donate/

Happy Landings and welcome to Clod!  :salute:

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hi,

I'm a beghinner in CloD online.Is extraordinary your effort to maintain the current interest in this game.

Thanks for the opportunity to have free acces  on DD server.

FT all respect for effort. :salute:

Dan

P.S  Sorry for my poor English !

Thanks for the message YR-DAN!

No worries about the language, all is clear!

Good to see you like it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum

Number of sub-missions is now 84.

And, I've reverted the change on icon and map settings for the European server, as it was observerd lotsa pilots went to the 'merican server...

(It'll be a piece of cake to switch them back on once we are on... )

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum

Just a heads up: Due to some issues with our European server, and the fact we have two servers, there will be some changes that will result into downtime of both, not sure when, and for how long... but changes will be made, so in the end we will have one perfectly fine server ... somehow...

So, don't Panic, Stay Calm en Keep Barkin'!

• Like 1