Shoreham Airshow - 30Th-31St August

BluBear

Bad news guys :(

During a local flight from Durham Tees Valley Airport this morning, the Canadian Lancaster performed a precautionary engine shutdown. The aircraft landed safely without incident. It is now hangared and is undergoing maintenance. Regrettably it will not attend the weekend events and advice will be given regarding other events.

• 2. Administrators

Just got in after a fairly mammoth couple of days - An excellent day today, traffic problems and the Lanc problem notwithstanding. Some good flying, some interesting aeroplanes and the Dogz in attendance in strength! Thanks to Friar, Sid, Painless, Blubear and Fenrir as well as several friends and relations.

Photos to follow!

Jabo

P.S. Special thanks to Fen and Jo for putting me up for the night on Friday - It was very much appreciated.

P.P.S. Jabo Enterprises now in association with Priory Productions is poised for a comeback...watch this space...

• 1. DDz Quorum

Great fun it was !

Nice to see you chaps in fine form and I enjoyed meeting Suzi, Skidders : )

My m8 Ken wishes me to apologise for his lack lustre demeanour blaming it squarely on the six pints of 8.2% cider the hight before : )

The Typhoon was my fav of the day.

Cheers, Mick.