Am I the only one that would love to see them put the joystick curve adjustments back into COD? Every model of joystick and rudders have their own sensitivity so having a set curve seems to be a drastic measure to try and keep people honest (not that I ever tried to make a curve to prevent stalls).

For me just touching the rudder pedals causes a lot of movement. For the stick I could try using Target but because of the the rudders I might try the joystickcurves application using the vjoy. Since I use PPjoy already for Freespace all I would have to do is to switch over to it and then make the changes to the COD config file to use the Vjoy for those axes that I want a curve changed. Suppose to work.

So if it does then taking it out really didn't help much for the reason they stated and only made it a bit more painful to those that really need it. 

As a newbie I might be off on this but adjusting the curves in IL-2 1946 has helped a lot with rudders and stick.

OverDhill

Article referenced for joycurves   http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6497