Il2 Video

• 1. DDz Quorum

Awesome !

What a fantastic idea ! I wonder if we could put a similar light hearted production together.....Ay chaps ?

Just think about how excellent that could be : ) In game and in room footage of a typical DDz mission complete with cock ups and fruity language.

Starring : Swooperton Fastback

Fooltrottle Flatlands

Artie Anusol

Shark Unhinge.

co starring: Friar Deep , Sid Von Git and Crash Interwebb.

P.

• Like 1

• 2. Administrators

We could reprise some of the key moments in our shared history. Three spitfires, the paras that wouldn't, quazi falling asleep and rounding it off with me switching off the engines of my mossie then punching the wardrobe.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Sorry for the partial hijack ODH, but you must admit the idea of a DDz production showing a bit of real life and in game footage could be great fun to make and a superb recruiting tool if posted on Utube .

We could start a new thread if the idea catches on maybe ?

P.

Me think recording a track or three (in game) to have a clue what the heck we are doing? Each plane has an icon, right. Corrsponding to who is flying which plane. Like, Painstaking Painless flying a Tiffy seen from the outside, then inside in the cocpit and then his ugly mug in real life. :growl:

• 1. DDz Quorum

If you want to make it chronologically correct, then you'll have a darn big challenge... we all need to record a clock, the same clock, in our recordings... 

Oh well, maybe I am overthinking this again? For sure.... I am!

But, indeed, Sweper is correct, we need a track, complete.

Two people should record it, live. One to use, one in backup. Preferably, the host, and another one 'close to the host'

Next, view the track multiple times, and view all clients' contributions multiple times, then write a story board, of what to put when and where.

Run the track, changing the views at the correct times, (according to the story board) and making a base movie of it.

Next, insert all selected scenes from the clients' recordings into the base movie.

Put in subtitles, and there you go.

Simples.

Oh, I forgot one little detail... sounds. Well, to have the sounds correctly in  the movie, all timed up nicely, and volume wise balanced.... piece of cake!

:shaunhb:

So, who of us has that much time on his hands?

:shaunhb:

:evil4:  :evil4:  :evil4:  :evil4:  :evil4:  :evil4:

Saying; it's is a good idea, I do like it, but do please realise that for a good movie of an hour playing time, one needs a multiple of that time to create the product....