Hello all

Vacillator

• 1. DDz Quorum

Ah welcome to my flock (no, Bbloke) VC.

I am here to look after this motly crew, being assigned from the Priory of St Oleg. We are an interesting order, based in a castle in Lichtenstein and founded on modern, and some might say radical views. If you would like futher information then please let me know and I will give you the links to the articles I have written about the order.

Should you feel in need of any councilling after a nightmare session in the air, or have any stories that involve being chased through a golden sun light medow by young maidens and feel you just have to get it off your chest,remember, I am all ways here for you. And as I tell everyone, cash ensures confidentiality.

I look forward to flying with you soon, we Brits need to teach the colonials a thing or two.

S!

@Sged - are you really lucky enough to live in Belgium with all that great beer? I'm a huge fan of Trappist beers in particular, like Rochefort, Westvleteren and two days ago I tried a great beer called Villers - don't recall if it was Trappist or not. You don't happen to be passing by the Westvleteren monastery anytime soon, do you?Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more.

I just got caught up on this thread VC, welcome to the fold. We have a very similar flight simulator history, I look forward to meeting you in the not-so-friendly skies (if your sig is any indication we'll mostly be flying the same side). We all have a great deal of fun, and as your writing to date indicates a sense of humor most suitable for the Dogz, you will surely be happy here.