Hello all

Vacillator

Welcome m8. See you found your way in ok. Not sure why your sig is not appearing. Looks ok on your profile but maybe B16Enk can help us out.

Vacillator is our newest DD from the UK. He saw a post I made about FS Autostart on UBI Zoo and asked me to send him the patch. I have always found his posts to be sensible and filled with humour

Thanks guys, and thanks for your comments Blairgowrie.

Okay, well I'm based in Somerset, UK but originally from Newcastle (but a long time ago so hopefully my accent will not be a problem).

After a lot of years of board wargames like Advanced Squad Leader and then PC East Front etc. I decided to buy CFS1 (my previous attempt at computer flying on an Atari ST with a Lucasarts 'sim' called something like Their Finest Hour having been a wash-out due to slide-show performance).

thought I recognised the name - I go under dieg777 on the zoo.

dont worry about online play , Im sure you will find it refreshing after the AI - especially the chat

this is excellent for tips http://web.comhem.se/%7Eu85627360/ but take your time and settle in -we are more about having fun than anything else.

Welcome aboard comrade. I enjoy the brit accents because it's kinda like flying in the movie 'Battle of Britian' ; Painless kinda reminds me of a deranged Michal Cain. Anyhoot, these guys broke me into online combat also, and i too was totally lost and without TS the first time I flew. I knew I was in trouble when Rattler showed up and I asked whose side he was on (typing). Dubbo typed back "he's on his side". The problems you listed are the exact same thing I faced also.....dont be intimidated. Ive not looked back since.

If you wanna see some of the grand adventure and insanity you can expect, check out my post on BG's UFO spitfire and the rough ride he gave me sunday. And keep in mind that the Hellhounds fly on Saturday nights (US nights), and we always welcome Dogs to the fray.

Welcome aboard comrade. I enjoy the brit accents because it's kinda like flying in the movie 'Battle of Britian' ; Painless kinda reminds me of a deranged Michal Cain. Anyhoot, these guys broke me into online combat also, and i too was totally lost and without TS the first time I flew. I knew I was in trouble when Rattler showed up and I asked whose side he was on (typing). Dubbo typed back "he's on his side". The problems you listed are the exact same thing I faced also.....dont be intimidated. Ive not looked back since.

If you wanna see some of the grand adventure and insanity you can expect, check out my post on BG's UFO spitfire and the rough ride he gave me sunday. And keep in mind that the Hellhounds fly on Saturday nights (US nights), and we always welcome Dogs to the fray.

I've NEVER been on my own side....SHUT UP, SHUT UP! FOUL DEVIL THAT YOU ARE, SHAME ON YOU, SHAME ON YOU!...whoops: been dipping into Psycho's meds...