Our Own Seow Version (Or Whatever Name Seems Better...)

Gentlemen,

as we discussed a bit last night i would like us to fly something like the missions we flew back in time (Operation Pedestal, North Africa etc.)

Without having to commit the planners to hard and time consuming work may i suggest a few ideas , and , should you agree or improve them, we might give it try once or twice per month. I am sure it will bring more tension and fun without the boredom, upset and expectations of the long fought Stalingrad SEOW .  Up the you to vote now...

Here's what i come up with :

- Players willing to attend to inform, say 2~3 days in advance so the "brains" ( did i say FT?) can sort out a map with tasks accordingly ( AI and targets )

- Half hour before the start , the pilots will be split in the two sides , the way we did it when we were kids playing footbal ( say the leaders are Painless & Fenrir , they pick up by turns one by one , he, he...)

- Team leaders will be get the tasks from the maker of the mission

- Switching to different TS channels they brief / analize/ set the mission with their squadmates

- I would suggest maps and tasks which can be completed in half hour , with non-spawning condition , or one hour with , say max. 3 bailouts / deaths ( limited number of aircrtafts TBD)

- At the end count the points, swap places and re-do

What say you?

~S~

Ovy